My day on October 25 plebiscite of Chile

 


My day on October 25 plebiscite of Chile

That day was such an important day for chilean people, because it defined if we stay as ever or we change the cycle of many things. I'm so glad that so many people went to vote, because it shows how important this change is for people and how many people decided to go and express their opinion about it. It’s so nice to be part of this change, for someone who was his first time voting for something like me and many friends. Now talking about my day, i heard a lot of people say that they would go to vote in the morning so i waited until like 4pm and when I went there, there were no people and was so quick that was weird but it felt so nice to be part of it as i say. I was worried about the decision of ‘constituent convention’ or ‘mixed convention’; what i mean by that is i thought all the ppl who would vote ‘disagree’ would vote mixed convention and there would be ppl who voted ‘agree’ who vote constituent convention and other ones mixed convention, but based on the parses seems totally different, like all people disagree or the majority of people disagreed with mixed convention, and i was impressed by that and also is interesting how more and more people don’t trust on government more than people who don’t agree with the constitutional change.

Comentarios

  1. I also went to vote in the afternoon and I think it was the best decision haha. And I also thought that the results would be more controversial between "constituent convention" and "mixed convention".

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am also impressed by the huge number of people who no longer believe in politicians. It's so nice to share that feeling. Our country (and the world) needs more honest and dedicated people to do good for others.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that for everyone the decision of "mixed convention" or "constitutional convention" was somewhat uncertain, but at the end of the day the result was defining and pleasing for many.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario