Place i'd like to travel to

I would like to travel to Chiloé, because my father moved there years ago and on vacations I visit him with my brother and my grandpa. I love that place, it’s so peaceful and the landscapes are awesome. There, you have many interesting things to do, like travel on a boat, walk through cities and hills, and the culture is awesome. There I go to many music shows, from all kinds of, and there in Chiloé the people are so unified, like whenever you walk through the city you meet with everyone and that is so cool, it is like everyone knows each other. If I had to go to another country, I probably  would go to Mexico because I find it so interesting, mainly on the culture. Also, I have a friend there who can get me to know how people live there.

Comentarios

  1. That's great! I'd also really like to go to Chiloé, I didn't know that about the music shows, it must be pretty fun

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've never been to Chiloé but I think it should be very relax, but for what you say it doesn't see boring and you can do diversity of activities, that's great, someday I'll go to Chiloé.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I traveled to Chiloé last summer, and although I didn't have great expectations, I was very impressed by the closeness of the people, as you say. It must be cool to live there :-)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario